Christian has been involved in sports and fitness for over 15 years, and has worked as a nutritional educator and consultant for over 5 years. After overcoming a degenerative shoulder condition that plagued him for over 2 years Christian is passionate about coaching people and helping them achieve vibrant health, especially people who may have lost reason to hope. Among other interests he enjoys soccer, volleyball, football, racquetball, Lacrosse, scuba diving, reading, nature, travel, and time with family. * Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Medicine * Diploma in Nutrition - Humanitas International Foundation and University of Miami Medical School, Complimentary Medicine Division * Certified Member of the American Association of Nutritional Education * Currently working toward Certified Nutritional Consultant - American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC) * Currently working toward a Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) * Currently working toward a Wellness Coach Certification from WellCoaches
Christian Elliot instructs the following:
Born out of a curiosity why farm kids were more resilient hockey players than city kids, the ViPR takes it's place as an outstanding tool for allowing the body to train with weight while moving through space. There is no tool better than the ViPR for wiry, everyday strength. ViPR classes are good for both desk jockey and athlete alike. You'll be strong (and sore) in ways you've never been before. Don't underestimate the ViPR!
BodyPump - LesMills
• The most popular weight and strength training class in the world.
• People love it because it is simple to follow, highly motivating and it makes you toned, lean and fit - fast.
• A class for absolutely everyone
• Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition (the REP EFFECT™), BODYPUMP™ gives you atotal body workout that burns calories, tones and shapes your whole body.
• Strengthens your core and improves bone health.
• The REP EFFECT™ – a scientifically proven LES MILLS™ formula. This is the secret to developing lean athletic muscle without the need for heavy weights.
• The encouragement and motivation from your instructor, along with the great music is what will help you get more out of a BODYPUMP™ class than you could do training on your own. You will do more than 800 reps in the 55-minute class.
• Instructors will ensure you complete the class safely by showing all the moves with the right technique, and always providing options.
• You will leave feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more