Nina has been working as a personal trainer since January of 2006, and has been helping people with nutrition for approximately 5 years. She has a strong desire to enable people to accomplish great health and have energy in abundance. She believes in treating the body as a whole, and is passionate about studying all of the factors that contribute to total wellness. After experiencing her own body transformation from the all-too-typical "freshman fifteen" and most recently a bounce back from pregnancy, she is sold out on the importance of exercise and is committed to enabling others to reach their goals. * Certified Personal Trainer - National Personal Training Institute (Falls Church, VA) * Nutrition Certification - National Personal Training Institute (Falls Church, VA) * Holistic Nutrition Practitioner - Tulsi Holistic Living - Natural Health Center (Washington DC) * Les Mills Certified Body Pump Instructor * NASM Optimal Performance Training for the Prenatal Client * Currently working toward Certified Nutritional Consultant - American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC) * Currently working toward a Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC)
Nina Elliot instructs the following:
BodyPump - LesMills
• The most popular weight and strength training class in the world.
• People love it because it is simple to follow, highly motivating and it makes you toned, lean and fit - fast.
• A class for absolutely everyone
• Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition (the REP EFFECT™), BODYPUMP™ gives you atotal body workout that burns calories, tones and shapes your whole body.
• Strengthens your core and improves bone health.
• The REP EFFECT™ – a scientifically proven LES MILLS™ formula. This is the secret to developing lean athletic muscle without the need for heavy weights.
• The encouragement and motivation from your instructor, along with the great music is what will help you get more out of a BODYPUMP™ class than you could do training on your own. You will do more than 800 reps in the 55-minute class.
• Instructors will ensure you complete the class safely by showing all the moves with the right technique, and always providing options.
• You will leave feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more
Born out of a curiosity why farm kids were more resilient hockey players than city kids, the ViPR takes it's place as an outstanding tool for allowing the body to train with weight while moving through space. There is no tool better than the ViPR for wiry, everyday strength. ViPR classes are good for both desk jockey and athlete alike. You'll be strong (and sore) in ways you've never been before. Don't underestimate the ViPR!